Online Print Management
Our online print management software Alto, provides a central point from which our clients can place orders, view proofs and track the progress of their order. The system enables businesses to manage their print procurement in one central location avoiding confusion and keeping everyone in the loop. As a cloud based solution, Alto is available 24 hours a day from where ever you may be in the world.
Alto features a simple user interface, making it easy to navigate and intuitive to use. Backed up with a ‘User Guide’, telephone and email support, our client service team can set you on your way to using this industry leading software putting you in control of your print purchasing.
Ideally suited to a range of businesses
- Companies with multiple offices or remote workers across the UK
- Companies with a regular print archive
- Companies where the print purchasing function is carried out by a number of different people
- Internal marketing departments
- Design and Marketing agencies
- Place Orders from your own dedicated print library
- View proofs of all current jobs
- Track Jobs as they go through the printing process
- Check your order history for previous quantities and order dates
- Manage your print archive in your own way with our own labelling system
- Control spending by reviewing your buying habits to optimise order schedules
- Save time as Alto automatically records your print orders placed with us in one place.
- Improve efficiency with no need to sort through your email inbox
- Clear Ordering with images of your orders and proofs
- Centralise the print purchasing process but allow for localised decision making
- Improve consistency in your corporate brand across your marketing material
This system is transparent and traceable giving you confidence in your print purchasing process.
The Current Orders page displays all the items we currently have in production for you. You can use this page to check order quantities, order status and view, approve and comment on proofs.
The ‘New Orders’ page is an area where we can add regularly ordered items, with pricing to make purchasing simple and straight forward. Placing an order using this page, notifies us immediately.
The History page displays previous orders placed with us and allows you to check quantities, order dates and view the job. You can also reorder previous items and add notes to categorise each item.
You can use this page to send us files (up to 2gb in size), which are transferred securely. Both you and Peppermint are notified on receipt of files.